Agri-Food Pilot: About the pilot
We made changes to the pilot
We’ve introduced the following changes to the pilot:
- We will be accepting applications until May 14, 2025.
- As of August 18, 2023,
About the pilot
The Agri-Food Pilot helps address the labour needs of the Canadian agri-food sector.
The pilot provides a pathway to permanent residence for experienced, non-seasonal workers in specific industries and with specific occupations.
About the process
To apply for permanent residence under the Agri-Food Pilot, you need
- eligible Canadian work experience in one or more of the eligible industries and occupations
- a full-time, non-seasonal job offer from a Canadian employer in one of the eligible industries and occupations (outside of Quebec)
- to meet or exceed the language requirements
- to meet or exceed the educational requirements
- to have settlement funds (if applicable)
- to maintain temporary resident status (if already in Canada)
- Date modified: