Agri-Food Pilot: How to get an educational credential assessment (ECA)

Who can provide your assessment

An educational credential assessment (ECA) is used to prove that your foreign degree, diploma or certificate (or other proof of educational credential) is valid.

There are different types of ECAs. We’ll only accept ECAs for immigration purposes.

You must get your assessment from a designated organization. Processing times and costs may vary by organization.

Once you choose a designated organization, they will tell you how to submit your documents to get your assessment.

Designated organizations

You must use one of these designated organizations:

Page details

Date modified: