Documents for Express Entry
You need certain documents at different stages of the Express Entry application process.
Documents for your profile
You don’t need to upload documents to submit a profile, but you may need information from some or all of these documents:
- passport or travel document
- Venezuelan passport holders: You may need to complete extra steps when you create a profile or fill out your application.
- language test results
- education credential assessment report if
- you’re applying through the Federal Skilled Workers program, or
- you want to get points for the education you got outside Canada
- provincial nomination (if you have one)
- written job offer from an employer in Canada (if you have one)
Documents for your application for permanent residence
If we invite you to apply, you’ll need to upload copies of the documents you used for your profile (see list above). Most applicants will also need to upload the following:
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: