Subsequent temporary public policy to continue to facilitate access to permanent resident status for out-of-status construction workers in the Greater Toronto Area: Get your documents ready

Get your documents ready

Before you apply for permanent residence, you should get these documents early to avoid delays.

Police certificates

You and your family members must get a police certificate from each country or territory where you’ve lived for 6 or more months in a row since the age of 18.

Learn about police certificates

Other documents

Other documents you might want to get before you apply

See the document checklist IMM 0123 (PDF, 943 KB) to make sure you have all the documents you need to apply.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: