Designated organizations for the Start-up Visa Program: Send us a commitment certificate
Send us a commitment certificate
Once you’ve found a business you want to invest in or support, you must:
- send us a commitment certificate, including a term sheet or client agreement, and
- give the immigrant entrepreneur a Letter of Support, to be included with their application
A commitment certificate is valid for 6 months after the date it is issued.
You can send us the commitment certificate either through unsecure or secure email.
To send us unsecure emails and information
- Complete the consent form that we send you
- This form confirms your consent and understanding of the risks of sending sensitive information through an unsecure channel
- Send the form to the start-up visa mailbox
To send us secure emails and information
- Use Entrust software to encrypt your messages
- We’ll send you detailed instructions on how to install this program
- We’ll continue to communicate with you and your industry association through this encrypted channel
As a designated organization, you can use the Start-up Visa mailbox to ask for forms or get more information on how to send us sensitive information.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: