Designated organizations for the Start-up Visa Program: Get the designation
Get the designation
To become a designated organization, you must be a member of and be recommended by one of our partner industry associations:
- Canadian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association (CVCA)
- Makes recommendations for venture capital funds
- National Angel Capital Organization (NACO)
- Makes recommendations for angel investor groups and business incubators
The Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship designates organizations based on these recommendations. You’ll be considered designated on the date your organization name is added to the list of designated organizations.
Once you’re designated
Once your organization has been designated, you will be given access to a free dedicated service channel (DSC) and an account manager who can
- answer your organization’s questions
- give your organization guidance
The DSC doesn’t process applications and can’t assist you in the application process.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: