Adler University

You are eligible for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) if you complete one of the degrees below and you meet all other PGWP criteria:

  • Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology
  • Master of Arts in Organizational Psychology
  • Master of Counselling Psychology
  • Master of Counselling Psychology: Art Therapy
  • Master of Public Policy and Administration
  • Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology
  • Master of Organizational Psychology

You are not eligible if you complete any other program at this school.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: