Canada Christian College & School of Graduate Theological Studies

You are eligible for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) if you complete one of the degrees below and you meet all other PGWP criteria:

  • Bachelor of Theology
  • Bachelor of Religious Education
  • Bachelor of Christian Counselling
  • Bachelor of Divinity
  • Bachelor of Sacred Music
  • Master of Theological Studies
  • Master of Religious Education
  • Master of Christian Counselling
  • Master of Divinity
  • Master of Sacred Music
  • Doctor of Ministry
  • Doctor of Theology
  • Doctor of Christian Counselling
  • Doctor of Sacred Music

You are not eligible if you complete any other program at this school.

Page details

Date modified: