Canadian Baptist Theological Seminary and College

You’re eligible for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) if you complete one of the degrees below and you meet all other PGWP criteria:

  • Bachelor of Christian Ministry
  • Bachelor of Christian Studies
  • Master of Biblical Studies
  • Master of Christian Ministry
  • Master of Christian Studies
  • Master of Divinity

You’re not eligible if you complete any other program at this school.

Page details

Date modified: