PGWP eligibility: Collège supérieur de Montréal
To be eligible for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP), you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Your program must be 8 months or 900 hours or longer.
- Your program must lead to 1 of the following:
- diplôme d’études professionnelles (DEP) (diploma of vocational studies (DVS) in English)
- attestation de spécialisation professionnelle (ASP) (attestation of vocational specialization (AVS) in English)
- diplôme d’études collégiales (DEC) (diploma of college studies (DCS) in English)
- attestation d’études collégiales (AEC) (attestation of collegial studies (ACS) in English)
- You must meet the other PGWP criteria.
- Starting September 1, 2023, only the programs listed below are PGWP-eligible at Collège supérieur de Montréal. To be PGWP-eligible, you must be enrolled in one of the following programs:
- Secrétariat (5357/5857-DEP)
- Comptabilité (5231/5731-DEP)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: