Fairleigh Dickinson University (Vancouver)

You are eligible for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) if you complete one of the degrees below and you meet all other PGWP criteria:

  • Bachelor of Business Administration
  • Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
  • Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies
  • Master of Administrative Science
  • Master of Science in Applied Computer Science
  • Master of Hospitality Management Studies
  • Bachelor of Science in Business Administration

You are not eligible if you complete any other program at this school.

Page details

Date modified: