Heritage College & Seminary

You are eligible for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) if you complete one of the degrees below and you meet all other PGWP criteria:

  • Bachelor of Theology
  • Bachelor of Religious Education
  • Bachelor of Church Music
  • Master of Theology
  • Master of Religious Education
  • Master of Theological Studies
  • Master of Divinity
  • Honorary Degree of Doctor of Divinity

You are not eligible if you complete any other program at this school.

Page details

Date modified: