Master’s College and Seminary

You are eligible for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) if you complete one of the degrees below and you meet all other PGWP criteria:

  • Bachelor of Biblical Studies
  • Bachelor of Cross-Cultural Studies in Ministry
  • Bachelor of Ministry
  • Bachelor of Missions
  • Bachelor of Religious Education
  • Bachelor of Sacred Music
  • Bachelor of Theology
  • Master of Cross-Cultural Studies in Ministry
  • Master of Religious Education
  • Master of Theology
  • Master of Divinity
  • Master of Religion
  • Master of Theological Studies
  • Doctor of Cross-Cultural Studies in Ministry
  • Doctor of Ministry
  • Doctor of Theology
  • Doctor of Divinity

You are not eligible if you complete any other program at this school.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: