Destination Canada Mobility Forum: Attend as a candidate
About the forum
The Destination Canada Mobility Forum 2022 will take place
- in Paris, France, and online, from November 17 to 19
- in Rabat, Morocco, and online, from November 22 to 23
- online, from November 28 to 30
This edition of the forum will focus on access to Francophone immigration information and networking opportunities for participants.
The forum is for Francophone and bilingual candidates who are interested in living and working in French in Canada, outside Quebec.
Participation is free for all candidates, but the number of spots is limited.
Once you register, we’ll send you an invitation if you’re a bilingual or Francophone candidate who meets at least 1 of the following criteria:
- you already have an Express Entry profile
- you already have a Working Holiday permit through International Experience Canada
- you meet the eligibility requirements for immigration to Canada outside Quebec
- your profile matches the skills and experience Canadian employers are seeking
We’ll send you more details about your participation in the forum after we confirm your registration.
All registered candidates will have access to the virtual platform for 90 days following the forum to visit the booths, view presentations and videos, and download documents.
What to expect from the forum
The Destination Canada Mobility Forum will connect you with
- representatives from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, who will explain Canada’s immigration procedures
- representatives from Canada’s provinces, territories and Francophone communities, who will share information about their regions, cities, communities and immigration programs
- people who will answer your questions about life in French in Canada (outside Quebec) and services offered to newcomers
- organizations that evaluate your educational credentials and run approved language tests for immigration to Canada
You’ll also be able to attend conferences and workshops that will give you an overview of Canada.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: