Destination Canada Mobility Forum: Attend as a candidate
Destination Canada is for French-speaking candidates seeking opportunities in Canada (outside Quebec).
Attendance to the forum is
- by invitation only
To participate, you need to register first and we must invite you. We’ll send you more details about the event after we confirm your participation.
At Destination Canada Mobility Forum, you’ll connect virtually with Canadian employers representing various sectors seeking bilingual and French-speaking talent.
You’ll also connect with representatives from Canada’s provinces and territories and French-speaking communities. They’ll
- tell you about their regions, cities and communities, and their specific immigration programs
- answer questions about life in French in Canada (outside Quebec)
In addition to making connections, you can attend webinars and watch videos that will give you an overview of Canada. You’ll also find more information on how to work in Canada temporarily or permanently.
Before you register
- Start working on your resume in French and English and your cover letter in the Canadian format.
- Identify 1 or 2 professions where you have experience. Use the National Occupational Classification and read the job descriptions to find your job title.
- Find out your level of English and French using this self-assessment online tool.
- Take part in an information session on immigration to Canada before attending the forum..
Follow us for information about all the activities and webinars.
We need to invite you to participate. If there are spots left, you’ll receive an invitation to participate if you meet one of these criteria:
- your profile matches the skills and experience employers are seeking
- you already have an Express Entry profile
- you already have a working holiday permit
- you meet the eligibility requirements for immigration to Canada outside Quebec
Register now (opens in a new tab)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: