Destination Canada Mobility Forum: Attend as an employer
About the Forum
Canadian employers attending the Destination Canada Mobility Forum are companies of all sizes from a variety of sectors seeking Francophone or bilingual talent for jobs outside Quebec.
Participation in the forum is free, but you need to register first. We’ll send you more details about the event after we confirm your registration.
When is it?
The 17th edition of the forum will take place from November 18 to 20, 2021, and will be entirely online. Visitors and exhibitors will have access to the platform for 30 days following the forum.
Helping you find the right candidates
The Destination Canada Mobility Forum gives you access to a pool of qualified candidates from around the world.
The following sectors have high potential for qualified candidates:
- information technology
- marketing and communications
- culinary and food industries
- education and early childhood
- aeronautics and avionics
The candidates who will be invited to participate live will include
- Candidates who are ready to leave for Canada with an open work permit, such as a Working Holiday Permit (WHP). This means they can come to Canada immediately and start working the day they arrive. You won’t need to take any other steps related to their immigration.
- Candidates who are eligible for a work permit under the Mobilité Francophone stream. This stream comprises managerial, professional and technical occupations and skilled trades. You will be able to hire Francophone and bilingual workers from abroad to work outside of Quebec without having to get a Labour Market Impact Assessment.
- Candidates who have already created their Express Entry profile to immigrate to Canada, outside Quebec.
- Candidates looking for information about opportunities in Canada to advance their immigration plans.
What we provide
We’ll provide access to an online platform with virtual booths and technical support before and during the forum.
You’ll be expected to be present at your virtual booth during the 3 days of the live forum and to give feedback on the candidates you hire through the Destination Canada Mobility Forum.
We’ll send you an email shortly after the forum. If you wish to participate in future events, you must respond with your feedback.
You’ll also receive detailed statistics about the visits to your booth.
Are you interested in being part of the next Destination Canada Mobility Forum?
Registration for employers will be open September 27, 2021 to October 31, 2021. Only the person responsible for setting up the booth should register. The names of the representatives who will be present at the booth can be added later.
After you submit a request to participate
We’ll contact you to complete your registration and set up your virtual booth. By registering, you’ll receive updates including a detailed schedule and a guide and training session on how to use the virtual platform.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
Prepare your job postings
Once we confirm your participation, you must provide
- a description of your company or organization
- your company or organization’s logo
- material for your virtual booth (videos, information documents, website) and
- job descriptions of positions you’re advertising.
Please provide your information and job descriptions in English and French.
We may contact you to discuss your requirements and your job postings.
Consult resumes online
You can consult the resumes of the registered candidates and see the profiles of those who apply to your job postings online. Before and during the event, you can contact candidates who are interested in your job posting to set up a meeting. Other candidates will also be able to introduce themselves to you at your virtual booth during the event.
There are no virtual booths available for recruitment agencies or immigration consultants.
Top questions about Destination Canada for employers
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: