Destination Canada Mobility Forum: Attend as an organization representative
Organization representatives participate in the Destination Canada Mobility Forum on behalf of
- provinces and territories
- cities and regions
- Francophone community and settlement organizations outside Quebec
- organizations responsible for educational credential assessments and approved language tests for immigration to Canada
About the forum
The Destination Canada Mobility Forum 2023 will focus on
- providing Francophone immigration information and networking opportunities to candidates
- helping candidates connect with Canadian employers looking to fill positions outside Quebec
Participation is free, but you need to register. We’ll send you more details about the event after we confirm your registration.
When is it?
The 19th edition of the forum will take place
- in Paris, France, from November 18 to 19, 2023
- in Rabat, Morocco, from November 22 to 24, 2023
- online, from December 4 to 6, 2023
Exhibitors agree to participate in person in Paris and in Rabat, as well as online.
Candidates and exhibitors will have access to the online platform until March 31, 2024.
Helping you find the right candidates
The forum is an opportunity to reach a large number of qualified and motivated candidates who are looking for information about immigration programs and settlement services across Canada.
You can provide support to employers in your province and territory by posting job positions on their behalf.
Candidates may include those who
- are ready to leave for Canada with an open work permit, such as a Working Holiday permit
- This means they can come to Canada immediately and start working the day they arrive.
- are eligible for a work permit under Francophone Mobility
- This program currently includes all types of positions except primary agriculture occupations.
- have already created their Express Entry profile to immigrate to Canada, outside Quebec
- are looking for information about opportunities in Canada to advance their immigration plans
How to participate
For the forum in Paris and Rabat, we’ll provide a booth free of charge. You can download the vFairs Mobile Event app, which lets you
- see the profiles of the candidates you meet
- record candidate visits to your booth
For the online edition, we’ll provide access to an online platform with virtual booths and technical support before and during the forum.
We’ll ask you to provide feedback on the candidates and let us know of any hires through the Destination Canada Mobility Forum.
Once you submit your registration
We’ll contact you to complete your registration and set up your virtual booth. By registering, you’ll receive updates including a detailed schedule and training on how to use the virtual platform.
Please note that no booths are available for recruitment firms or immigration consultants.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date modified: