Current MGERC Reports
- Access to Information and Privacy
- Annual Reports
- Departmental Plans (formerly Reports on Plans and Priorities)
- Departmental Results Reports (formerly Departmental Performance Reports)
- Fees Reports
Financial Statements and Reports
The financial statements provide an accounting of the department's administration of its public financial affairs and resources to a variety of users both within the government and external to it.
The Report on Annual Expenditures for Travel, Hospitality and Conferences provides information on the total expenditures incurred by the Committee during a given fiscal year.
The Financial Administration Act was amended when Bill C-51 (Economic Recovery Act) received a Royal Assent on December 15, 2009. As a result, section 131.1 was added to the Act requiring all Crown Corporations to prepare a Quarterly Financial Report for the first three quarters of each fiscal year, starting April 1, 2011.
- Departmental Sustainable Development Strategy
- Gender-based analysis plus
- Reports web feed (http://www.mgerc-ceegm.gc.ca/feed-fil/rpt-eng.xml)
Other reports related to the grievance process
- Date modified: