Board of Trustees
The NFB Board of Trustees consists of eight members: the Government Film Commissioner, who is also Chairperson, the Executive Director of Telefilm Canada, and six other members appointed by the Governor in Council.
Claude Joli-Coeur has been Commissioner since November 2014, and Marie-Claude Mentor has served as Secretary to the Board of Trustees since that date as well.
- Claude Joli-Coeur Government Film Commissioner and Chairperson
- Betsy Chaly Vice-Chairperson of the Board of Trustees (Toronto, Ontario)
- Christa Dickenson Executive Director, Telefilm Canada (Toronto, Ontario)
- Hilary Rose Member (Sherwood Park, Alberta)
- Keith Clarkson Member (Vancouver, British-Columbia)
- Nancy Juneau Member (Caraquet, New-Brunswick)
- Eric Dubeau Member (Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec)
- André Provencher Member (Montreal, Quebec)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: