Board of Trustees
The NFB Board of Trustees consists of eight members: the Government Film Commissioner, who is also Chairperson, the Interim Executive Director of Telefilm Canada, and six other members appointed by the Governor in Council.
Suzanne Guèvremont was appointed Commissioner in November 2022, and Ms. Dominique Aubry began serving as Secretary to the Board of Trustees in December 2022.
- Suzanne Guèvremont, Government Film Commissioner and Chairperson
- Betsy Chaly, Vice-Chairperson of the Board of Trustees (Ottawa, Ontario)
- Eric Dubeau, Member (Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec)
- André Provencher, Member (Montreal, Quebec)
- Christian Robin, Member (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
- Ana Serrano, Member (Toronto, Ontario)
- Victoria Wing Chi Chan, Member (Merritt, British Columbia)
- Julie Roy, Executive Director & CEO, Telefilm Canada (Montreal, Quebec), Ex officio Member
- Date modified: