Process for Incorporating Economic Evidence into Federal Vaccine Recommendations - Stakeholder Consultation
Current status: Open
Opened on March 10, 2021 and will close to new input on May 31, 2021 at 11:59PM Eastern Standard time.
Following its mandate expansion to include economic analyses, the National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI) is seeking stakeholder input into the development phase of the Economics Process and its supporting documents. With the data obtained through this consultation process, the Economics Process and supporting tools will be adapted to better support the work of NACI and its stakeholders.
Join in: how to participate
The consultation documents are available as a PDF document and HTML page for your reference:
Share your ideas online. For your convenience, the questionnaire is available as a PDF document and through the webpage. However, all feedback on the consultation documents above must be submitted via the webpage.
Who is the focus of this consultation
We will engage with:
- Provincial and territorial stakeholders
- Other stakeholders, both within and outside of Canada; these include (but are not limited to) those in academia, the research community, public health organizations, immunization-related organizations, government, industry, health technology assessment (HTA) agencies and National Immunization Technical Advisory Groups (NITAGs), as well as the general Canadian public with an interest in vaccination programs.
Key questions for discussion
The purpose of this public engagement project is to obtain stakeholder input on the NACI Economic Process and the supporting tools, including standardized methods and presentation templates.
Your ideas and inputs are sought around three (3) main themes/topics:
- Determining if the NACI Economics Process and supporting tools sufficiently and clearly outline NACI's expectations for economic analysis
- Identifying any information gaps in the Economics Process and supporting tools
- Elucidating if the application of Economics Process as described will produce outputs that will inform decision-making in a manner that is valuable to NACI stakeholders.
The complete list of questions is available:
The input gathered through this process will be used to better support the work of NACI and its stakeholders.
The National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI) Secretariat
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: