Find information on how to recognize and prevent bullying. Also learn about bullying prevention programs.
Services and information
Find information on how to recognize bullying and how to talk to children about stopping it.
Learn about when and how the cycle of bullying begins. Also find information on how to help prevent childhood bullying.
Learn about the dangers and signs of adolescent bullying. Also find advice for teenagers who are being bullied.
Learn about the role a parent or guardian plays in preventing bullying. Also learn how to help stop bullying once it starts.
Find information on successful bullying intervention methods at both the community and school level.
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Canadian Heritage
- Correctional Service of Canada
- Department of Justice Canada
- Health Canada
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Public Safety Canada
- Status of Women Canada
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: