Mental health, being active, risks of substance abuse, smoking and tobacco, pregnancy, health and the environment, dental and oral health, sexual health, injury prevention, blood, organ and tissue donation.
Services and information
Mental health services, mental illness, stressful life events, suicide prevention, cannabis and mental health.
Benefits, promoting physical activity, playing safe, active transportation.
Controlled and illegal drugs, cannabis, opioids, alcohol, getting help, stigma, supervised consumption sites.
Vaping, tobacco product regulations, effects of smoking, second-hand smoke, prevention, quitting, surveys, statistics and research.
Air quality, climate change, sun safety, water quality, pests and pesticides, chemicals, home and garden safety, insect bites, noise.
Healthy eating, reproductive and preconception health, supports and programs, newborn registration, food safety, folic acid and neural tube defects, oral health.
Infant care, safe sleep, breastfeeding, product and toy safety, childhood obesity, oral health, National Child Day, information for health care providers.
Mental health, sexual health, substance use, healthy eating, bullying, cybersafety, cannabis, violence and abuse, quitting smoking.
Mental health and support, physical activity, fall risks, age-friendly communities, injury prevention, elder abuse.
Sexually transmitted and blood-borne infections, condoms, getting tested, preventing, managing and treating, guidance for health professionals.
Safety at home and outdoors, household chemical safety, sports, holiday, blinds, magnets, swim, injury tracking.
Register as a donor, plasma and platelet donation, how donations help.
Washing your hands properly, hand sanitizer, boil water advisories, COVID-19.
Canada Dental Benefit, oral hygiene, benefits for pensioners, armed forces members, First Nations and Inuit, safety and industry guidance.
Travel insurance, health notices, diseases, advice before you go, while you're away, your safety and security outside Canada.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- A Common Vision for increasing physical activity and reducing sedentary living in Canada: Let's Get Moving
- Family-Centred Maternity and Newborn Care: National Guidelines
- Guidance for Evaluating Human Health Impacts in Environmental Assessments: Country Foods
- Canadian Immunization Guide
- Consultation - Reducing Youth Access and Appeal of Vaping Products: Potential Regulatory Measures
- Consultation - Potential measures to reduce the impact of vaping products advertising on youth and non-users of tobacco products
- Consultation on Proposals to Amend the Tobacco Reporting Regulations
- Consultation on proposals for the regulation of vaping products
- Date modified: