Weekly influenza reports
October 7, 2018 to October 13, 2018 (Week 41)
- Influenza activity remains at interseasonal levels across the country.
- The majority of regions in Canada report no influenza activity.
- All indicators of influenza activity are at low levels, as expected for this time of year.
- Influenza A is the most common influenza virus circulating in Canada.
- Influenza and other respiratory viruses are monitored weekly and results reported every Thursday in the Respiratory Virus Detections in Canada Report
Subscribe to FluWatch reports - firstname.lastname@example.org
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: