Weekly influenza reports
June 24, 2018 to July 21, 2018 (Week 26-29)
- Influenza activity is at interseasonal levels across the country.
- The majority of regions in Canada are reporting no influenza activity.
- All indicators of influenza activity are at low levels, as expected for this time of year.
- Influenza A is the most common influenza virus circulating in Canada.
- The next report will be published August 31, 2018.
- Influenza and other respiratory viruses will be monitoried weekly and results will be reported every Thursday in the Respiratory Virus Detections in Canada Report.
- For more information on the flu, see our Flu(influenza) web page.
Subscribe to FluWatch reports - firstname.lastname@example.org
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: