Weekly influenza reports
April 8, 2018 to April 14, 2018 (week 15)
- Overall, influenza activity in Canada continued to decrease, but many parts of the country are still reporting localized activity.
- Two indicators of influenza activity (influenza-like illness and outbreaks) slightly increased from the previous week.
- Detections of influenza A were greater than those of influenza B.
- To date this season, the majority of laboratory-confirmed cases, hospitalizations and deaths with influenza have been among adults 65 years of age and older.
- For more information on the flu, see our Flu(influenza) web page.
Subscribe to FluWatch reports - firstname.lastname@example.org
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: