Weekly influenza reports
May 13, 2018 to May 19, 2018 (week 20)
- Nationally, the 2017-18 influenza season has ended.
- The majority of regions in Canada are reporting sporadic or no influenza activity.
- All indicators of influenza activity are either near or below average for this time of year.
- This is the last weekly report for the 2017-18 season. FluWatch will publish monthly reports over the summer. The next report will be published June 29, 2018.
- Influenza and other respiratory viruses will be monitoried weekly and results will be reported every Thursday in the Respiratory Virus Detections in Canada Report.
- For more information on the flu, see our Flu(influenza) web page.
Subscribe to FluWatch reports - email@example.com
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: