The Safe Living Guide—A Guide to Home Safety for Seniors
For readers interested in the PDF version, the document is available for downloading or viewing:
Table of Contents
- There's No Place Like Home... But...
- The Facts: Seniors and Injury in Canada
- The Facts: Aging Brings Changes
- Keeping Your Home Safe
- Keeping Yourself Healthy and Active
- Keeping Track of Your Medicine
- Keeping Safe with Safety Aids
- Keeping Safe Through Adapting Your Home
- You CAN prevent falls!
- For more information...
© Her Majesty the Queen in right of Canada, 2005. Revised 2015.
Winner in the 2006 Mature Media Awards Program.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: