Bruno and Alice: A Love Story in Twelve Parts About Seniors and Safety
Injuries are responsible for the discomfort, hospitalization, disabilities, institutionalization, and even death of many Canadians in their senior years. A great number of these injuries are preventable and measures to prevent them should be the concern of health practitioners, governments and communities everywhere.
This series of twelve illustrated stories follows the whimsical romance of two active seniors who, through lack of prevention, end up in awkward situations and almost miss their rendez-vous with love. The stories offer insight into some of the personal preventive measures seniors can take to make their environment safer and prevent injuries.
The series was produced to promote a greater awareness of the issue of injury prevention for seniors. The text, with illustrations, can be reproduced (if proper credit is given) as a series or as a whole by any organization, newspaper or other publication wishing to foster seniors' injury prevention.
- Episode One: Running to Get Behind
- Episode Two: One Woman's Poison
- Episode Three: See You Next Fall
- Episode Four: I, Vampire
- Episode Five: The Fires of Love
- Episode Six: It Takes Two to Cha-Cha
- Episode Seven: Out of Our Senses
- Episode Eight: Back Flip Onto Wet Grass
- Episode Nine: A Few Dollars and Change
- Episode Ten: Hey Bruno, Your Slip Is Showing
- Episode Eleven: On Bended Knees
- Episode Twelve: You May Approach the Bench
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: