One of the most important things you can do as a parent is to make sure your child is protected against serious vaccine-preventable diseases. But immunization is not just for babies and children – it is for everyone. Teenagers, adults and seniors also need to be immunized to protect themselves and those around them. Find out how to get immunized and learn about the benefits of immunization. Health professionals may also want to consult the Health Professionals page for more technical information and resources.
Manage your family's vaccination records with CANImmunize – a new mobile vaccine application (app). Download CANImmunize today for free to get access to immunization schedules and information about vaccination across the country!
Vaccinate your family
- Vaccination for children
- A Parent's Guide to Vaccination
- Teens, meet Vaccines
- Vaccination schedules for infants and children
Vaccination is for everyone
- Not Just for Kids. An Adult Guide to Vaccination
- Vaccination schedules for healthy, previously immunized adults
- Vaccination for travellers
- Video: Vaccine safety in Canada
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: