Other PHAC publications - HPCDP: Volume 35-1, March 2015
Volume 35 · Number 1 · March 2015
Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2014:
- Auger N, Gilbert NL, Naimi AI, Kaufman JS. Fetuses-at-risk, to avoid paradoxical associations at early gestational ages: extension to preterm infant mortality. Int J Epidemiol. 2014;43(4):1154-62.
- De P, Otterstatter MC, Semenciw R, Ellison LF, Marrett LD, Dryer D. Trends in incidence, mortality, and survival for kidney cancer in Canada, 1986-2007. Cancer Causes Control. 2014;25(10):1271-81.
- Evans J, Skomro R, Driver H, Graham B, Mayers I, McRae L, Reisman J, Rusu C, To T, Fleetham J. Sleep laboratory test referrals in Canada: Sleep Apnea Rapid Response survey. Can Respir J. 2014;21(1):e4-e10.
- Gee ME, Campbell N, Sarrafzadegan N, Jafar T, Khalsa TK, Mangat B, et al. Standards for the uniform reporting of hypertension in adults using population survey data: recommendations from the World Hypertension League Expert Committee. J Clin Hypertens. 2014;16(11):773-81.
- Lemke LD, Lamerato LE, Xu X, Booza JC, Reiners Jr. JJ, Raymond III DM, Villeneuve PJ, Lavigne E, Larkin D, Krouse HJ. Geospatial relationships of air pollution and acute asthma events across the Detroit-Windsor international border: study design and preliminary results. J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol. 2014;24(4):346-57.
- Lo E, Hamel D, Jen Y, Lamontagne P, Martel S, Steensma C, et al. Projection scenarios of body mass index (2013-2030) for Public Health Planning in Quebec. BMC Public Health. 2014;14:996.
- Mehrabadi A, Liu S, Bartholomew S, Hutcheon JA, Magee LA, Kramer MS, et al. Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy and the recent increase in obstetric acute renal failure in Canada: population based retrospective cohort study. BMJ. 2014;349:g4731.
- Pickett W, Kukaswadia A, Thompson W, Frechette M, McFaull S, Dowdall H, et al. Use of diagnostic imaging in the emergency department for cervical spine injuries in Kingston, Ontario. CJEM. 2014;16(1):25-33.
- Shi Y, de Groh M, MacFarlane AJ. Socio-demographic and lifestyle factors associated with folate status among non-supplementconsuming Canadian women of childbearing age. Can J Public Health. 2014;105(3):e166-71.
- Thompson B, Cooney P, Lawrence H, Ravaghi V, Quiñonez C. The potential oral health impact of cost barriers to dental care: findings from a Canadian population-based study. BMC Oral Health. 2014;14:78.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: