Other PHAC publications - HPCDP: Volume 35-10, December 2015
Volume 35 · Number 10 · December 2015
Other PHAC publications
Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2014 and 2015:
- Chalmers BE, Dzakpasu S. Interventions in labour and birth and satisfaction with care: the Canadian Maternity Experiences Survey Findings. J Reprod Infant Psychol. 2015;33(4):374-87.
- Deb-Rinker P, LeÃ³n JA, Gilbert NL, Rouleau J, et al. Differences in perinatal and infant mortality in high-income countries: artifacts of birth registration or evidence of true differences? BMC Pediatr. 2015;15(1).
- Fu TS, Jing R, McFaull SR, Cusimano MD. Recent trends in hospitalization and in-hospital mortality associated with traumatic brain injury in Canada: a nationwide, population-based study. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2015;79(3):449-55.
- Lyons J, Pressey T, Bartholomew S, Liu S, Liston RM, Joseph KS. In reply: Delivery of breech presentation at term gestation, Canada, 2003 to 2011. Obstet Gynecol. 2015;126(3):673-4.
- Tonmyr L, Martin WK. How has child maltreatment surveillance data been used in Canada? Health Res Policy Syst. 2014;12(1).
- Vos T, Barber RM, Bell B, [...] Badawi A, et al. Global, regional, and national incidence, prevalence, and years lived with disability for 301 acute and chronic diseases and injuries in 188 countries, 1990-2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013. Lancet. 2015;386(9995):743-800.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: