Other PHAC publications - HPCDP: Volume 35-2, April 2015
Volume 35 · Number 2 · April 2015
Other PHAC publications
Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2014 and 2015:
- Gonzalez A, MacMillan H, Tanaka M, Jack SM, Tonmyr L. Subtypes of exposure to intimate partner violence within a Canadian child welfare sample: associated risks and child maladjustment. Child Abuse Neglect. 2014;38(12):1934-44.
- Keller-Stanislawski B, Englund JA, Kang G, Mangtani P, Neuzil K, Nohynek H, Pless R, Lambach P, Zuber P. Safety of immunization during pregnancy: a review of the evidence of selected inactivated and live attenuated vaccines. Vaccine. 2014;32(52):7057-64.
- Maar M, Wakewich P, Wood B, Severini A, Little J, Burchell AN, et al. Strategies for increasing cervical cancer screening amongst First Nations communities in northwest Ontario, Canada. Health Care Women Int. 2014:1-18.
- MacDonald NE, McDonald JC, Bridger NA, Finlay JC, Martin S, Onyett H, Robinson JL, Salvadori MI, Vanderkooi OG, Allen UD, Brady M, Hui CP, Saux N, Moore DL, Scott-Thomas N, Spika JS. The benefits of influenza vaccine in pregnancy for the fetus and the infant younger than six months of age. Paediatr Child Health. 2014;19(9):e121-2.
- Rhodes AE, Lu H, Skinner R. Time trends in medically serious suicide-related behaviours in boys and girls. Can J Psychiatry. 2014;59(10):556-60.
- Shaw SY, Jolly AM, Wylie JL. Outlier populations: individual and social network correlates of solvent-using injection drug users. PLoS ONE. 2014;9(2):e88623.
- Young I, Gropp K, Pintar K, Waddell L, Marshall B, Thomas K, et al. Experiences and attitudes towards evidence-informed policy-making among research and policy stakeholders in the Canadian agri-food public health sector. Zoonoses Public Health. 2014;61(8):581-9.
- Young I, Kerr A, Waddell L, Pham MT, Greig J, McEwen SA, et al. A guide for developing plain-language and contextual summaries of systematic reviews in agri-food public health. Foodborne Pathog Dis. 2014;11(12):930-7.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: