Other PHAC publications - HPCDP: Volume 35-3, May 2015
Volume 35 · Number 3 · May 2015
Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2014 and 2015:
- Bell N, Connor Gorber S, Shane A, Joffres M, Singh H, Dickinson J, et al. Recommendations on screening for prostate cancer with the prostate-specific antigen test. CMAJ. 2014;186(16):1225-34.
- Brauer P, Connor Gorber S, Shaw E, Singh H, Bell N, Shane A, Jaramillo A, Tonelli M, Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health Care. Recommendations for prevention of weight gain and use of behavioural and pharmacologic interventions to manage overweight and obesity in adults in primary care. CMAJ. 2015;187(3):184-95.
- Kimber M, Henriksen CA, Davidov DM, Goldstein AL, Pitre NY, Tonmyr L, et al. The association between immigrant generational status, child maltreatment history and intimate partner violence (IPV): evidence from a nationally representative survey. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2015.
- Pelucchi C, Lunet N, Boccia S, Zhang ZF, Praud D, Boffetta P, Levi F, Matsuo K, Ito H, Hu J, Johnson KC, Ferraroni M, Yu GP, Peleteiro B, Malekzadeh R, Derakhshan MH, Ye W, Zaridze D, Maximovitch D, Aragonés N, Martín V, Pakseresht M, Pourfarzi F, Bellavia A, Orsini N, Wolk A, Mu L, Arzani D, Kurtz RC, Lagiou P, Trichopoulos D, Muscat J, La Vecchia C, Negri E. The stomach cancer pooling (StoP) project: study design and presentation. Eur J Cancer Prev. 2015;24(1):16-23.
- Vanlaar W, McAteer H, Brown S, Crain J, McFaull S, Hing MM. Injuries related to off-road vehicles in Canada. Accid Anal Prev. 2015;75:264-71.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: