Other PHAC publications - HPCDP: Volume 35-6, August 2015
Volume 35 · Number 6 · August 2015
Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2015:
- Badawi A, Sayegh S, Sallam M, et al. The global relationship between the prevalence of diabetes mellitus and incidence of tuberculosis: 2000-2012. Glob J Health Sci. 2015;7(2):183-91.
- Chang VC, Do MT. Risk factors for falls among seniors: implications of gender. Am J Epidemiol. 2015;181(7):521-31.
- Fowler RA, Abdelmalik P, Wood G, et al. Critical care capacity in Canada: results of a national cross-sectional study. Crit Care. 2015;19:133.
- Gilbert NL, Nelson CR, Greaves L. Smoking cessation during pregnancy and relapse after childbirth in Canada. J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2015;37(1):32-9.
- Guo Y, Gasparrini A, Armstrong B, Li S, Tawatsupa B, Tobias A, Lavigne E, et al. Global variation in the effects of ambient temperature on mortality: a systematic evaluation. Epidemiology. 2014;25(6):781-9.
- Hardy I, McFaull S, Saint-Vil D. Neck and spine injuries in Canadian cheerleaders: an increasing trend. J Pediatr Surg. 2015;50(5):790-2.
- Joseph KS, Pressey T, Lyons J, Bartholomew S, Liu S, et al. Once more unto the breech: planned vaginal delivery compared with planned cesarean delivery. Obstet Gynecol. 2015;125(5):1162-7.
- Lyons J, Pressey T, Bartholomew S, Liu S, Liston RM, Joseph KS. Delivery of breech presentation at term gestation in Canada, 2003-2011. Obstet Gynecol. 2015;125(5):1153-61.
- Mansuri S, Badawi A, Kayaniyil S, et al. Associations of circulating 25(OH)D with cardiometabolic disorders underlying type 2 diabetes mellitus in an Aboriginal Canadian community. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2015 Apr 20. [Epub ahead of print]
- Parkin P, Gorber SC, Shaw E, et al. Recommendations for growth monitoring, and prevention and management of overweight and obesity in children and youth in primary care. CMAJ. 2015;187(6):411-21.
- Russell K, Gushue S, Richmond S, McFaull S. Epidemiology of yoga-related injuries in Canada from 1991 to 2010: a case series study. Int J Inj Contr Saf Promot. 2015. [Epub ahead of print]
- Winters N, Goldberg MS, Hystad P, Villeneuve PJ, Johnson KC. Exposure to ambient air pollution in Canada and the risk of adult leukemia. Sci Total Environ. 2015;526:153-76.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: