Other PHAC publications - HPCDP: Volume 35-7, September 2015
Volume 35 · Number 7 · September 2015
Other PHAC publications
Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2014 and 2015:
- Afifi TO, MacMillan HL, Taillieu T, Cheung K, Turner S, Tonmyr L, Hovdestad W. Relationship between child abuse exposure and reported contact with child protection organizations: results from the Canadian Community Health Survey. Child Abuse Neglect. 2015. [In press]
- Brehaut JC, Carroll K, Elwyn G, Saginur R, Kimmelman J, Shojania K, Syrowatka A, Nguyen T, et al. Elements of informed consent and decision quality were poorly correlated in informed consent documents. J Clin Epidemiol. 2015. [In press]
- Chalmers BE, Dzakpasu S. Interventions in labour and birth and satisfaction with care: the Canadian Maternity Experiences Survey Findings. J Reprod Infant Psychol. 2015. [In press]
- Nguyen V, Nguyen-Viet H, Pham-Duc P, Stephen C, McEwen SA. Identifying the impediments and enablers of ecohealth for a case study on health and environmental sanitation in Hà Nam, Vietnam. Infect Dis Poverty. 2014;3:36.
- Shields M, Hovdestad W, Tonmyr L. Assessment of the quality of the childhood physical abuse measure in the National Population Health Survey. Health Rep. 2015;26(5):3-10.
- Zinck JW, De Groh M, MacFarlane AJ. Genetic modifiers of folate, vitamin B-12, and homocysteine status in a cross-sectional study of the Canadian population. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015;101(6):1295-304.
- Date modified: