Other PHAC publications - HPCDP: Volume 35-8/9, October/November 2015
Volume 35 · Number 8/9 · October/November 2015
Other PHAC publications
Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2014 and 2015:
- Afifi TO, Taillieu T, Cheung K, Katz LY, Tonmyr L, et al. Substantiated reports of child maltreatment from the Canadian incidence study of reported child abuse and neglect 2008: examining child and household characteristics and child functional impairment. Can J Psychiatry. 2015;60(7):315-23.
- Danaei G, Fahimi S, Lu Y, […] Robitaille C, […] Wang MD, et al. Effects of diabetes definition on global surveillance of diabetes prevalence and diagnosis: a pooled analysis of 96 population-based studies with 331 288 participants. Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2015;3(8):624-37.
- Gao Z, Parhar A, Gallant V, et al. A population-based study of tuberculosis case fatality in Canada: do Aboriginal peoples fare less well? Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2015;19(7):772-9.
- Higginbottom GMA, Morgan M, Alexandre M, Chiu Y, Forgeron J, Kocay D, et al. Immigrant women's experiences of maternity-care services in Canada: a systematic review using a narrative synthesis. Syst Rev. 2015;4(1).
- Hovdestad W, Campeau A, Potter D, Tonmyr L. A systematic review of childhood maltreatment assessments in population-representative surveys since 1990. PLoS ONE. 2015;10(5):e0123366.
- Kimber M, Henriksen CA, Davidov DM, Goldstein AL, Pitre NY, Tonmyr L, et al. The association between immigrant generational status, child maltreatment history and intimate partner violence (IPV): evidence from a nationally representative survey. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2015;50(7):1135-44.
- Mitra D, Shaw A, Tjepkema M, Peters P. Social determinants of lung cancer incidence in Canada: a 13-year prospective study. Health Rep. 2015;26(6):12-20.
- Mo F, Morrison H, Neutel IC. Population attributable risk from obesity to arthritis in the Canadian Population Health Longitudinal Survey 1994-2006. Int J Rheum Dis. 2014;17(6):628-34.
- Ngoma MS, Misir A, Mutale W, Rampakakis E, Sampalis JS, Elong A, Chisele S, Mwale A, Mwansa JK, Mumba S, Chandwe M, Pilon R, Sandstrom P, et al. Efficacy of WHO recommendation for continued breastfeeding and maternal cART for prevention of perinatal and postnatal HIV transmission in Zambia. J Int AIDS Soc. 2015;18(1):19352.
- O'Donnell S, Vanderloo S, McRae L, Onysko J, Patten SB, Pelletier L. Comparison of the estimated prevalence of mood and/or anxiety disorders in Canada between self-report and administrative data. Epidemiol Psychiatr Sci. 2015 Jun 17. [Epub ahead of print]
- O'Donnell S, Rusu C, Hawker GA, Bernatsky S, McRae L, et al. Arthritis has an impact on the daily lives of Canadians young and old: results from a population-based survey. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2015;16:230.
- Patterson AP, Booth SA, Saba R. The emerging use of in vivo optical imaging in the study of neurodegenerative diseases. BioMed Res Int. 2014;2014:401306
- Whyte HEA, Jefferies AL, Lacaze T, Newhook LA, Hendson L, Lemyre B, Narvey MR, Shah V, Sorokan S, Boisvert L, Gagnon A, Gagnon R, León JA, et al. The interfacility transport of critically ill newborns. Paediatr Child Health. 2015;20(5):265-9.
- Yusa A, Berry P, Cheng JJ, Ogden N, et al. Climate change, drought and human health in Canada. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2015;12(7):8359-412.
- Zakaria D, Trudeau R, Sanmartin C, et al. Using personal health insurance numbers to link the Canadian cancer registry and the discharge abstract database. Health Rep. 2015;26(6):3-11.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: