Other PHAC publications - HPCDP: Volume 36-6, June 2016
- Send feedback to editors
- Regional variations in the economic burden attributable to excess weight, physical inactivity and tobacco smoking across British Columbia Download this article as a PDF (36 KB - 1 page)
- Current Issue
- Past Issues
- Submit a manuscript
- About the Journal
- Contact the Editors
Volume 36 · Number 6 · June 2016
Other PHAC publications
Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2015 and 2016:
- Ananth CV, Keyes KM, Hamilton A, Gissler M, Wu C, Liu S, et al. An international contrast of rates of placental abruption: an age-period-cohort analysis. PLoS ONE. 2015;10(5):e0125246. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0125246.
- Bridger NA, Desai S, Grimes R, [...] Audcent T, [...] Kropp R, et al. The Committee to Advise on Tropical Medicine and Travel (CATMAT) - a reference for Canadian paediatricians. Paediatr Child Health. 2015;20(8):437-8.
- Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health Care. Recommendations on screening for developmental delay. CMAJ. 2016 Mar 29. doi: 10.1503/cmaj.151437. [Epub ahead of print]
- Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health Care. Recommendations on screening for lung cancer. CMAJ. 2016;188(6):425-32. doi: 10.1503/cmaj.151421.
- Mente A, Dagenais G, Wielgosz A, [...] Jiang Y, de Groh M, et al. Assessment of dietary sodium and potassium in Canadians using 24-hour urinary collection. Can J Cardiol. 2016;32(3):319-26. doi: 10.1016/j.cjca.2015.06.020.
- Tonelli M, Connor Gorber S, Moore A, Thombs BD, on behalf of the Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health Care. Recommendations on routine screening pelvic examination. Can Fam Physician. 2016;62(3):211-4.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: