Other PHAC publications - HPCDP: Volume 36-7, July 2016
Volume 36 · Number 7 · July 2016
Other PHAC publications
Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2015 and 2016:
- Gilbert NL, Gilmour H, Dubé È, Wilson SE, Laroche J. Estimates and determinants of HPV non-vaccination and vaccine refusal in girls 12 to 14 y of age in Canada: results from the Childhood National Immunization Coverage Survey, 2013. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2016:1-7. [Epub ahead of print]
- Jefferies AL, Lacaze-Masmonteil T, Newhook LA, […] León JA, et al. Retinopathy of prematurity: an update on screening and management. Paediatr Child Health. 2016;21(2):101-8.
- Maar M, Wakewich P, Wood B, Severini A, et al. Strategies for increasing cervical cancer screening amongst First Nations communities in northwest Ontario, Canada. Health Care Woman Int. 2016;37(4):478-95. doi: 10.1080/07399332.2014.959168.
- McKelvie RS, Heckman GA, Blais C, […] Dai S, et al. Canadian Cardiovascular Society quality indicators for heart failure. Can J Cardiol. 2015. doi: 10.1016/j.cjca.2015.12.027.
- Toor J, Crain J, Kelly C, Verchere C, Fish J. Pediatric burns from glass-fronted fireplaces in Canada: a growing issue over the past 20 years. J Burn Care Res. 2016. [Epub ahead of print]
- Wen SW, Guo Y, Rodger M, White RR, Yang Q, et al. Folic acid supplementation in pregnancy and the risk of pre-eclampsia-A cohort study. PLoS ONE. 2016;11(2):e0149818. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0149818.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: