Other PHAC publications - HPCDP: Volume 36-8, August 2016
Volume 36 · Number 8 · August 2016
Other PHAC publications
Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2016:
- Hongoh V, Michel P, Gosselin P, et al. Multi-stakeholder decision aid for improved prioritization of the public health impact of climate sensitive infectious diseases. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016;13(4).
- Hundert AS, Huguet A, Green CR, [...] Caughey H, et al. Usability testing of guided internet-based parent training for challenging behavior in children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (Strongest families FASD). J Popul Ther Clin Pharmacol. 2016;23(1):e60-e76.
- Jiang J, Li W, Liang B, et al. A novel prioritization method in identifying recurrent venous thromboembolism-related genes. PLoS ONE. 2016;11(4).
- Padwal RS, Bienek A, McAlister FA, Campbell NRC. Epidemiology of hypertension in Canada: an update. Can J Cardiol. 2016;32(5):687-94.
- Pelletier L, O'Donnell S, Dykxhoorn J, McRae L, Patten SB. Under-diagnosis of mood disorders in Canada. Epidemiol Psychiatr Sci. 2016:1-10.
- Stieb DM, Chen L, Hystad P, [...] Liu S, et al. A national study of the association between traffic-related air pollution and adverse pregnancy outcomes in Canada, 1999-2008. Environ Res. 2016;148:513-26.
- Wasfi RA, Dasgupta K, Orpana H, Ross NA. Neighborhood walkability and body mass index trajectories: longitudinal study of Canadians. Am J Public Health. 2016;106(5):934-40.
- Date modified: