Other PHAC publications - HPCDP: Volume 37-1, January 2017
Volume 37 · Number 1 · January 2017
Other PHAC publications
Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2016:
- Austin SE, Biesbroek R, Berrang-Ford L, Ford JD, Parker S, Fleury MD. Public health adaptation to climate change in OECD countries. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016;13(9):889. doi: 10.3390/ijerph13090889.
- Brazeau S, Kotchi SO, Ludwig A, Turgeon P, Pelcat Y, Aube G, Ogden NH. Tele-epidemiology and public health in the Canadian context. European Space Agency (Special Publication). 2016.
- Delnord M, Hindori-Mohangoo AD, Smith LK, Szamotulska K, Richards JL, Deb-Rinker P, Rouleau J, et al. Variations in very preterm births rates in 30 high-income countries: are valid international comparisons possible using routine data? BJOG Int J Obstet Gynaecol. 2016. doi: 10.1111/1471-0528.14273.
- Kotchi SO, Brazeau S, Ludwig A, Aube G, Berthiaume P. Earth observation and indicators pertaining to determinants of health-an approach to support local scale characterization of environmental determinants of vector-borne diseases. European Space Agency (Special Publication). 2016.
- Mansuri S, Badawi A, Kayaniyil S, et al. Traditional foods and 25(OH)D concentrations in a subarctic first nations community. Int J Circumpolar Health. 2016;75. doi: 10.3402/ijch.v75.31956.
- Metcalfe A, Mathai M, Liu S, Leon JA, Joseph KS. Proportion of neonatal readmission attributed to length of stay for childbirth: a population-based cohort study. BMJ Open. 2016;6(9):e012007. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2016.012007.
- Date modified: