Other PHAC publications (Vol. 38.12)
Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2018:
- Brooks JI, Bell CA, Rotondo J, Gilbert NL, Tunis M, Ward BJ, Desai S. Low levels of detectable pertussis antibody among a large cohort of pregnant women in Canada. Vaccine. 2018;36(41):6138-6143. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2018.08.066.
- Ellis VL, Milliken OV. Integrating economics into the rationale for multisectoral action on obesity. Pan Am J Public Health. 2018;42:e58. doi: 10.26633/RPSP.2018.58.
- England G, Casey R, Ferro M, MacMillan H, Tonmyr L, Gonzalez A. Child maltreatment and adult multimorbidity: results from the Canadian Community Health Survey. Can Journal Public Health. 2018;109(4):561-572. doi: 10.17269/s41997-018-0069-y.
- Gonzalez A, Catherine N, Boyle M, […] Tonmyr L, et al. Healthy Foundations Study: a randomised controlled trial to evaluate biological embedding of early-life experiences. BMJ Open. 2018;8(1):e018915. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2017-018915.
- Govia RNM, Birse KD, Sepehri S, Khafipour E, Menticoglou SM, Burgener AD, et al. Amniotic fluid proteomic signatures of cervical insufficiency and their association with length of latency. Am J Reprod Immunol. 2018. doi: 10.1111/aji.13030.
- Lix LM, Ayles J, Bartholomew S, Cooke CA, Ellison J, […] O’Donnell S, […] Pelletier C, […] Robitaille C, […] Pelletier L. The Canadian Chronic Disease Surveillance System: a model for collaborative surveillance. International Journal of Population Data Science. 2018;3(3). doi: 10.23889/ijpds.v3i3.433.
- Milliken OV, Ellis VL. Development of an investment case for obesity prevention and control: perspectives on methodological advancement and evidence. Pan Am J Public Health. 2018;42:e62. doi: 10.26633/RPSP.2018.62.
- Rhodes AE, Sinyor M, Boyle M, […] Tonmyr L, Skinner R. Emergency department presentations and youth suicide: a case-control study. Can J Psychiatry. 2018:1-10. doi: 10.1177/0706743718802799.
- Tonmyr L, Mathews B, Shields ME, Hovdestad WE, Afifi TO. Does mandatory reporting legislation increase contact with child protection? – a legal doctrinal review and an analytical examination. BMC Public Health. 2018;18(1):1021. doi: 10.1186/s12889-018-5864-0.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: