Other PHAC publications
Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2017 and 2018:
- Gilmour H, Ramage-Morin PL, Wong SL. Multiple sclerosis: prevalence and impact. Health Rep. 2018;29(1):3-8.
- Guerra FM, Crowcroft NS, Friedman L, […] Severini A, et al. Waning of measles maternal antibody in infants in measles elimination settings - a systematic literature review. Vaccine. 2018;36(10):1248-55.
- Lisonek M, Liu S, Dzakpasu S, Moore AM, Joseph KS. Changes in the incidence and surgical treatment of ankyloglossia in Canada. Paediatr Child Health. 2017;22(7):382-386.
- Périnet S, Kiely M, De Serres G, Gilbert NL. Delayed measles vaccination of toddlers in Canada: associated socio-demographic factors and parental knowledge, attitudes and beliefs. Hum Vaccines Immunother. 2018:1-7.
- Schwab-Reese LM, Hovdestad W, Tonmyr L, Fluke J. The potential use of social media and other internet-related data and communications for child maltreatment surveillance and epidemiological research: scoping review and recommendations. Child Abuse Negl. 2018.
- Sun W, Liu F, Liu S, et al. Comparison of outcomes between induction of labor and spontaneous labor for term breech – a systemic review and meta analysis. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2018;222:155-160.
- Sun W, Yu L, Liu S, et al. Comparison of maternal and neonatal outcomes for patients with placenta accreta spectrum between online-to-offline management model with standard care model. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2018;222:161-165.
- Welch V, Petkovic J, Simeon R, […] DesMeules M. Interactive social media interventions for health behaviour change, health outcomes, and health equity in the adult population. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2018;2018(2).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: