Other PHAC publications
- Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2017 and 2018:
- Buzzacott P, Schiller D, Crain J, Denoble PJ. Epidemiology of morbidity and mortality in US and Canadian recreational scuba diving. Public Health. 2018;155:62-68. doi: 10.1016/j.puhe.2017.11.011.
- Delnord M, Mortensen L, Hindori-Mohangoo AD, […] Deb-Rinker P, Rouleau J, et al. International variations in the gestational age distribution of births: an ecological study in 34 high-income countries. Eur J Public Health. 2018;28(2):303-309. doi: 10.1093/eurpub/ckx131.
- Greene-Finestone LS, Garriguet D, Brooks S, Langlois K, Whiting SJ. Overweight and obesity are associated with lower Vitamin D status in Canadian children and adolescents. Paediatr Child Health. 2017;22(8):438-444. doi: 10.1093/pch/pxx116.
- Pauly B, Martin W, Perkin K, Van Roode T, Kwan A, et al. Critical considerations for the practical utility of health equity tools: a concept mapping study. Int J Equity Health. 2018;17(1):48. doi: 10.1186/s12939-018-0764-6.
- Renaud J, Lesage A, Gagné M, […] Skinner R, McFaull S. Regional variations in suicide and undetermined death rates among adolescents across Canada. J Can Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2018;27(2):112-121.
- Tam TWS. Intranasal influenza vaccine: why does Canada have different recommendations from the USA on its use? Paediatr Child Health. 2018;23(1):31-34. doi: 10.1093/pch/pxx195.
- Taylor GP, Castro I, Rebergen C, et al. Protecting health care in armed conflict: action towards accountability. Lancet. 2018;391(10129):1477-1478. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(18)30610-X.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: