Public Service Commission – Launch of the Redesigned Investigation Branch Webpage
The Public Service Commission (PSC) is pleased to announce the launch of its redesigned Investigations Branch webpage. Our redesigned web presence is simple and easy to use. It has a more intuitive interface, contains new and interactive tools and more complete information on the investigation process for concerns related to appointment processes or political activities.
We would like to thank organizations for their input during the consultation period. Based on the feedback we received, we’ve developed new content including:
- A visual placemat showing where individuals can go, depending on the nature of the concern;
- Interactive offerings, including a video on the types of concerns the PSC investigates and how to request an investigation;
- More transparent information on each phase of the investigation process;
- A brochure with useful information for persons who are involved in an investigation;
- Information on prevention, such as resolving appointment process issues early and Best Practices for Unsupervised Testing;
- A subscription service to receive investigation summaries as they are published; and
- Investigation data, updated on a quarterly basis.
We encourage you to share this information more broadly within your organization.
In the spirit of continuous improvement, the PSC will continue to adapt its web content, based on user experience. We invite organizations to provide any feedback via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to engaging you in future investigation modernization initiatives.
Public Service Commission
c.c. Departmental Investigations Liaison Community, Designated Political Activities Representatives
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: