ARCHIVED - Annex A – Priority Portal Registration Steps
Initial implementation period from November 5, 2012 to November 19, 2012:
- Priority Portal is made available to new priority persons being registered in Priority Information Management System (PIMS) for the first time.
The registration steps will be as follows:
- Home organizations will initiate the priority registration in PIMS by completing the mandatory fields and pressing “submit and send passcode”;
- The priority person will receive an email from PIMS that will provide instructions on how to access the Priority Portal, including a passcode for secure sign-in and a Web link to the Portal;
- The priority person will review and add to the information inputted by the home organization and re-submit the registration through the Priority Portal; and
- The home organization will review and activate the registration so that the priority person can begin to be referred to employment opportunities.
As of November 19, 2012:
- Priority Portal will be made available to priority persons being registered in PIMS for the first time (as above) and to priority persons already registered in PIMS.
The registration steps for priority persons already registered in PIMS will be as follows:
- Priority persons already registered in PIMS will be asked to login to the Portal in the same way as outlined above for new registrants; and
- These priority persons will be able to review and make or request changes to their personal information entered in PIMS by their home organization.
Note: Between November 5, 2012 and November 19, 2012, priority persons already registered in PIMS will receive automated e-mails from PIMS if updates are made to their registration in PIMS by their home organization. Priority persons will be instructed to contact the human resources advisor from their home organization should they have any questions regarding any updates made to their registration in PIMS.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: