Results of the test of reading comprehension
- valid for five years
- valid for an indefinite period of time, for persons with valid results as of April 1, 1993, who remain in the same position, provided that the linguistic profile of the position is not raised above the person's skill level while they are in the position
How to obtain my test results
The organization that had you tested is responsible for sending you a copy of your results. If you do not receive them, direct your inquiry to the organization that made the arrangements with you in order to obtain them.
Important: You may be required to provide your test results. For that reason, always keep a paper copy in your own personal file.
- if you believe that the test was administered under unfavourable conditions, you may request a re-test
- address your concerns to the organization that scheduled you to be tested. The situation will be assessed and, if a re-test proves necessary, it will be granted
Rescore or feedback
- the Online Testing Facility (OLTF) system automatically applies the appropriate scoring key for each test. As a result, rescoring of tests administered online is not available
- second language tests are used to assess your knowledge in your second official language. They are not used as diagnostic instruments. Consequently, the information available with respect to performance is limited to the score achieved on the ability assessed in your second official language; more detailed feedback cannot be provided
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: