Services - Leadership
If you are a senior manager, a human resources professional or an organizational development specialist seeking to provide development opportunities to members of your organization, the Personnel Psychology Centre (PPC) will work in partnership with you to provide a complete array of consultation services designed to analyze your organizational needs that:
- Help you determine if you would like to take advantage of our existing instruments, based on key leadership competencies; and
- Build upon best practices in 360º feedback to define a strategy that is tied to the strategic objectives of your organization.
A full range of personalized services: Assessment of managers, a confidential report for each manager and creation of a development plan based on individual sessions with a PPC specialist and specialized workshops aimed at organizational development:
- Before, during and after the assessment, presentations to all players involved in the process on the various themes related to best practices for training and leadership;
- Workshops for assessed managers to enhance teamwork; and
- Workshops for senior managers to enable them to maximize the way their employees use the results they are given.
An Organizational Report reviewing the 360° process and analyzing the results:
- Enables assessed individuals to compare their results with those of their reference group within the organization;
- Gives the senior manager, human resources professional or organizational development specialist an overview of the strong and weak points of managers in the organization; and
- Includes a detailed analysis and interpretation of results by PPC specialists.
If you would like any additional information, please contact the PPC Assessment Centre:
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: