What we do
The Public Service Commission:
- participates in career fairs, panel discussions and delivers information sessions across the country to academic institutions, employment equity (EE) groups and Official Languages Minority Communities (OLMC) members
- promotes the federal public service as a career choice
- explains the application process and how Government hiring works
The Public Service Commission (PSC) supports the Blueprint 2020's whole-of-government approach. Working together on outreach creates efficiencies, increases flexibility and enhances value for money.
- hiring managers in federal organizations are invited to partner with us to promote their employment opportunities and their organizations to job-seekers
- the PSC also works in partnership with post-secondary institutions, Deputy Minister University Champions and EE and OLMC associations
Contact your nearest PSC office for more information.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: