At the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), sustainable development (SD) means managing our operations and services in a way that is economically, environmentally, and socially responsible. It is also about encouraging our employees to consider and apply the principles of SD in their jobs.
This section of our Web site highlights how the CRA takes action to support SD while respecting the federal legislative requirements of the Federal Sustainable Development Act (FSDA).
Topics about sustainable development
- The Federal Sustainable Development Strategy and the Canada Revenue Agency
The Federal SD Strategy and the CRA's contributions to the federal targets.
- The Progress Report on the Federal Sustainable Development Strategy (FSDS)
Relationship between the FSDS Progress Report and the CRA SD Strategy.
- Sustainable Development Organization
The internal governance and accountability process for SD at the CRA.
- CRA Sustainable Development Strategies
Strategy goals and targets the CRA developed to strengthen its SD performance and contribute to the environmental sustainability of Canada.
- Sustainable Development Management Framework
Key elements of the SD Program at the CRA.
- Sustainable Development National Action Plans
Activities that the CRA undertakes to advance its SD Program.
- Sustainable Development Planning, Reporting, and Evaluation
SD planning, reporting, and evaluation at the CRA.
- Greening Government Operations (GGO) Supplementary Table
The CRA's GGO targets and implementation strategies.
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Public Statements
Information on the CRA's SEA process and links to public statements for approved proposals with important environmental effects.
- The Government of Canada is looking for input from Canadians on the draft third cycle of the Federal Sustainable Development Strategy (FSDS), covering the period 2016 to 2019. Canadians are encouraged to submit comments before June 24, 2016 on the advancement of federal sustainable development initiatives by visiting Environment Canada's FSDS consultation website: http://www.fsds-sfdd.ca/.
- The FSDS website (Environment Canada) is the central location of the FSDS and information on federal government actions and results to achieve environmental sustainability
- Sustainable Development Integration into the CRA Report on Plans and Priorities (Treasury Board Secretariat of Canada)
- Federal Sustainable Development Act (Department of Justice)
If you have questions or comments on sustainable development, you can contact the Sustainable Development Centre of Expertise by email at SD.DD@cra-arc.gc.ca.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: