Canada Revenue Agency
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) administers tax laws for the Government of Canada and for most provinces and territories, and administers various social and economic benefit and incentive programs delivered through the tax system
We are in the process of moving our services and information to Canada.ca.
Our current Canada Revenue Agency website will remain available until the move to Canada.ca is complete.
Services and information
Personal, corporation, and trust income tax, and business or professional income
Registering, charging, collecting, filing, and paying
What you need to do as an employer, open a payroll account, and calculate deductions and contributions
Determine if you need a business number or program account, and register
Registered pension and savings plans for individuals and plan administrators
Apply for child and family benefits, including the Canada child benefit, and find benefit payment dates
Get the current rates for customs duties, tariffs, and the current excise tax rates
How to register a charity, search the Charities Listings, and calculate your charitable tax credits
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Canada Revenue Agency Act
- Income Tax Act
- Universal Child Care Benefit Act
- Charities Registration (Security Information) Act
- 5000-G General Income Tax and Benefit Guide 2015 - All Provinces Except Non-Residents
- T4001 Employers' Guide - Payroll Deductions and Remittances
- T4130 Employers' Guide - Taxable Benefits and Allowances
- RC4110 Employee or Self-Employed?
- TD1 Personal Tax Credits Return
- 5000-S1 T1 General 2015 Federal Tax - Schedule 1 - Federal Tax - Common to all EXCEPT for QC and non-residents
- T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid (slip)
- T1-ADJ T1 Adjustment Request
Don't let cheques slow you down. Easy route: pay online
Say goodbye to bank visits, writing cheques and searching for stamps. Making your Canada Revenue Agency payments online is more convenient and easy.
How do I choose the right charity?
This video will help you research charities using Quick View—a graphic display of a charity’s information.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: