Checking your tax information on-the-go? App-solutely!
Did you know?
You can now connect to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) anytime, anywhere, thanks to the new MyCRA mobile app.
MyCRA mobile app
MyCRA is a new mobile app for individuals. The app lets you securely access and view key parts of your tax information, wherever you are, on your mobile device. You can access and view information such as:
- your tax information (log in required)
- notices of assessment;
- return status;
- RRSP deduction and tax-free savings account (TFSA) contribution room;
- benefit and credit payment dates;
- a directory of EFILE tax professionals, and a listing of free tax filing software;
- the date and location of Community Volunteer Income Tax Program clinics; and
- the CRA’s Charities Listings — making it easier to choose and donate to a charity.
MyCRA is a prime example of the CRA’s efforts to offer taxpayers secure, modern, and efficient ways to manage their tax affairs. The CRA will continuously update MyCRA, and in the future will let users update their contact information, enroll for direct deposit, and check the status of their benefit applications.
MyCRA is available on all mobile devices with Internet access. Since you may be using your mobile data when using MyCRA, your carrier’s standard data charges may apply.
To access MyCRA and other mobile apps available from the CRA, go to www.cra.gc.ca/mobileapps.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: