Your browser and troubleshooting tips
To ensure that you have uninterrupted access to the CRA sign-in services, your browser must:
- support TLS 1.2 or higher;
- have TLS 1.2 or higher enabled;
- have Cookies enabled; and
The CRA is not responsible for any difficulties or problems in downloading and installing software. Technical support is provided by the software suppliers.
These services use persistent cookies. These persistent cookies will not store any identifying data.
Here are some tips if you experience issues accessing the CRA sign-in services.
- Refresh your browser
- Try using a different browser
- Try using a different device
- Clear your cache, delete your cookies and internet history
- Try using the data on your cellphone as opposed to WIFI
- Restart your computer
If you experience difficulties printing some pages from the CRA's secure online services, try "File – Print" found in the menu options in your browser.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: