Registered in Ontario

The Change of Business Information service is a fast and easy way to notify the Ministry of Government Services, the Ontario Ministry of Revenue, the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board and the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) that you are updating your business information or that you are closing your account or cancelling your business name registration.

For more information, go to Register a business name or a limited partnership.

With the CRA, for the goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST), payroll deductions, import-export, and corporate income tax programs, you can:

Related links

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: