Register voluntarily for a GST/HST account

Voluntary GST/HST registration for non-residents

You can choose to register voluntarily in the following cases:

Generally, if you do not have a permanent establishment in Canada, or if you make supplies in Canada only through another person's fixed place of business, and you apply to be registered for the GST/HST, you have to provide us with a security deposit.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: